ThemeJam
Organic Themes

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Don’t You Hate eBooks?

Guest post written by Michael-John Wolfe

I am so tired of searching for ways to make money online only to stumble upon hundreds of different “sales landing pages” that offer me their fantastic ebook! You’ve seen these websites, they promise you thousands of dollars per month – ONLY after you pay $49 or $99 for their downloadable ebook. If you are like me, you’ve taken the bait on more than just a few of these. Then you get the ebook only to learn that their “system” is way more complicated or difficult then advertised. You wind up giving up and they get your $49. Fun times!

The purpose of this article is to inform you about an ebook that I have found that actually works. (No, I don’t want your $49) The ebook tells you how to write articles that earn some pretty good money on eHow. If you have a good grasp of the English language and you can write fairly well, you can learn how to make a few hundred bucks a month. Are you going to make thousands? No. In fact, I currently make just under $200 every month on eHow from what I learned in this ebook. It hasn’t made me rich – but these earnings pay my cable bill, electric bill and trash bill every month. In this economy, every little bit helps. Without this ebook, these articles would still be generating money – more likely about $25 a month. (The ebook only costs $25 – so you make your money back in one month of eHow earnings.) The best part is that this is true residual income, I did the writing of these articles months ago – and I haven’t written a thing in a months, yet I am still getting paid each month.

So, what’s in it for me? Why I am telling you about this ebook? Because I have created a blog called Residuals and Royalties and I have spent the last year researching legitimate ways to make money online. I am hoping that this article will generate some traffic to my blog. On my Residuals and Royalties blog, you can see actual screen shots of my eHow earnings and if you still don’t believe me you can check out my actual eHow profile. These earnings are a direct result of the tips I learned in this ebook.

Author Bio
So if you have some decent writing skills and you want to make some extra cash, check out the eHow ebook by Clicking Here.

…and if you’d be kind enough to visit my blog, go to Residuals & Royalties (you can see the actual screen shots of my eHow earnings there too!).

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More